Control plan is a list of checks whose purpose is to prevent faulty products to get to the customer.
If a supplier has:
- the right checks
- at the right place, and
- hey work flawlessly,
then his customer:
- can cancel the receiving control, and
- does not know the word complaint.
What is the cause of complaints, and of sorting- and return actions? It is because supplier control mechanism is not OK!
We offer you our help when evaluating control mechanism:
- Are not some items missing in the control plan?
- Is not something checked needlessly?
- Are the right checks done at the right place?
- Is SPC and statistical inspection prescribed correctly?
- Do we know what regulation is?
- What is the difference between regulation and a reaction plan?
- Can we cancel the receiving control without endangering production and customers?
We offer not only audits but also help when implementing changes:
This document is a property of PROfair. If you intend to publish this text or its part, or use it for your own needs, please first contact our commerce department.
- Cooperation when creating methodology for control plans
- Consultations when creating model control plans
- Training of workers who will be creating checks
- Training of workers who will be performing checks